Saturday, June 29, 2013

1.1 Alexandria moves to Monte Vista



 Alexandria Myrtleberry was nervous.  She'd never left Sunset Valley before - and why would she?  It had everything.  Everything but a position in the police force, which was what she had dreamed of doing since she was a child.  Luckily, the Chief in Sunset Valley had contacts in Monte Vista.






Just like that, she was a member of the force.  Somehow, she expected more difficulty.  She'd start Monday, but she took the time to look over the wanted posters.  Alex wanted to get started right away.




She didn't have long to wait. The town center was filled with people to meet, and they all seemed eager to meet her.  A man she recognized from the posters rushed up to her.  "Ah, the new officer has arrived!  And such a pretty one, too!"


A bit taken aback, Alex replied with a teasing smile, "Why thank you.  Are you the welcoming committee?"

"Something like that. Carlo Mancini is my name. I'm sure, that being so new here, you aren't aware of how things work.  As long as they are left to work, you see, we can all get along.  I'm rather easy going myself."

She looked at him, and felt a rush of adrenaline.  Two can play this game.  "Perhaps you could show me around sometime?  I am quite new to this, and would appreciate the company and assistance."

"It's a date."  He smirked, and walked away.



It seemed everyone wanted to meet Alexandria.  Exhausted, she headed home for a break.





















She spent the evening bowling - her favorite sport.  Her old friends liked to tease her, because well...


She wasn't very good.

Author's Note:  I swear I have better pictures for future chapters, and this is my first legacy blog.  And I hope my writing will improve because the next bits were sort of planned out.  I also wanted to share this outtake.  Alex's fellow police must be very good at gaming.



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, a 'date' with someone from the wanted posters? That ought to be interesting.

    ReplyDelete